Thursday, May 3, 2007

Tuesday I had my pre-admission testing for the hospital...no actual tests involved, just some questions and a general checkup (bp, pulse) by a nurse. They made sure I knew all the directions for the day of surgery...no eating after midnight. Today I got a call from the people who are providing the brace I'm using after the surgery. The guy said he would bring it to me on Monday. I thought it was a little weird that he was going to drop it off at the house, but it's convenient for me, so I'm good with it.

I still have to line up subs for my TKD classes for next week. I think everything at school is set, though. We had a track meet tonight (and yesterday night) and we actually were able to run all four of the relays for the first time since the beginning of the season. That makes it a little easier to set the events for the meet on Tuesday. Anat & Phys is taking a test on Tuesday, so my sub will watch them while Mr. Walker works with AP.

I still hope to make it up to school on Thursday and Friday to help them get ready for the AP exam.

My knee has been feeling really good lately. It's kind of weird to think that that will change next week.

No comments: