Sunday, April 22, 2007

who can say no to free pizza?

My knee is feeling pretty good. I have to be careful not to do anything stupid, though. I'm trying not to let myself get completely out of shape. I'm walking, doing ab stuff, and some weights. I'm occasionally going to taekwondo classes, but I'm just walking through everything so that I don't forget forms. I'm also substituting hand techniques for kicks. Last year, I got a little out of shape during track season too, though. When you're a coach, many of the meets give you free pizza. And it's pretty hard to turn down free pizza (or chicken wings, or doughnuts, or what ever other junk food they feed track coaches). Only about two weeks until the surgery. I know it'll hurt after that, but at least once it starts feeling better, I'll know that it actually is getting better (unlike now, when it feels fine, but I know it isn't).

No comments: