Saturday, May 19, 2007

leg lift

I was able to lift my leg a couple days ago! Very exciting, quite painful. It's been getting better though. Walking is getting better too. I've ditched the crutches. Now I walk a bit like a pirate (peg-leg) since I have to have the brace locked when I'm walking. Swelling is going down in my knee, but new bruises are appearing throughout my leg.

My two cousins are going to their first taekwondo tournament today. I'm glad the experience at my last tournament didn't scare them off.

Only two more weeks of school! Really just one, then finals. We finished the dissections for Bio last week. So next week is reviewing for the final and getting everything turned in and all the other end of the year type stuff.

The senior prank this year was to block off the teacher parking lot with their cars (this was my senior classes prank...I told my AP class about it one day, they told some other people, and they decided to go with it). They let me park in the teacher lot, though, because I was hurt and they didn't want to make me walk all the way from the student lot...very nice of them.

No comments: