Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I've been back at work since yesterday. It hasn't been too bad. I haven't been able to ice as much and I've been standing more, so it hurts a bit over the course of the day, but nothing too bad. The front of my knee is numb, which feels odd, but its expected. The area that is numb should eventually get smaller, but as I understand it there will always be a little numbness (due to the whole nerve cells not growing thing). I'm also getting some interesting bruising as the swelling displaces itself throughout my leg. I have a bruise on my thigh that looks pretty nasty and one on my calf that doesn't look great, but isn't as bad. We had track awards night tonight, so I did quite a bit of standing. I'll be spending some time icing while watching Lost tonight. And tomorrow I have to grade the freshman practice OGTs. Not much fun, but at least I'll get to sit and ice some during the day.

No comments: