Sunday, March 2, 2008

The past two Sundays I have gone to the school to do some extra training. The first pretest is Tuesday. Last week I did some jump rope for conditioning, then ran through all the under black belt forms for more conditioning. Then I worked some Taebek for battle of Columbus prep and figured out that my back stance on the right side is not as good as on the left, so I've been fixing that. Today I did some more jump roping and then worked on all the black belt forms. I completely forgot the middle of one of the 1st dan forms, so I'll have to fix that in class tomorrow. Came home and lifted some weights so that I can be extra mighty. Track starts next week, although the conflicts with TKD don't really start until April when the meets start. Practices officially start on the 10th, but we have a meeting next week to get everything set up.

Steve is out running 13 miles today as part of marathon training. I have no idea how he does it (he's crazy), as the furthest I've ever run at once is 6 miles, and I wasn't particularly fond of that. I'm very proud of him for sticking with his running schedule through rain, snow, and aching joints. I think this week marks the half way point.

No comments: