Sunday, March 16, 2008

The pretest went well. Nothing much to report there. Need to work on remembering self defence #'s 20-30.

Went to Battle of Columbus yesterday. I did forms...no sparing this year. I placed 1st in my division doing Taebek. Overall I thought the tournament ran better than it has the past few years. And of course, I had a better time because the day didn't end with a trip to the hospital.

I've been continuing the Sunday workouts. Today I worked on conditioning, the staff form, self defence, and some other assorted forms. I also thing I got my breaking routine worked out on Monday. I should probably look into starting the paper soon, since I haven't given it any thought at all.

The meditation has been set for April 6. Max and I decided to start at 4 a.m. which has up finishing at 4 p.m. This will give us at least part of the day Sunday to enjoy (= eat). The fast will begin at 4p.m. Tuesday night. It's probably going to seem like a long week. Fortunately, my student teaching is still doing just about everything for bio, so I only have to worry about AP and environmental.

No comments: