Saturday, June 9, 2007

Yesterday I got the official OK to stop wearing the brace. I was at physical therapy for three hours yesterday and got a pretty good workout. Did some new things with the exercise ball, worked a lot on walking, since my gait is all weird after walking my leg straight for 4 weeks. I also got in a 1/2 hour on the bike. It was nice to actually get my heart rate up. We also started working on stances for TKD.

Once I can hold a decent stance I plan to go back to classes in a non kicking capacity. I actually spent a lot of time at the school this week even though I wasn't doing a whole lot of movement. We a couple other instructors either out of town or with various things happening so I subbed for several classes. Plus we had a test last night, so I was judging at that. Steve tested for his red belt and did a pretty good job from what I saw. Since I was suppose to be judging other people though, I didn't see all that he did.

Tomorrow I'm picking up our new puppy. He's a German Shepard. We're naming him Rowlf, after the Muppet (the piano dog).

No comments: