Saturday, June 23, 2007

The air conditioner was fixed earlier this week, which made things much more pleasant in the house. I've made a lot of progress in physical therapy this week. We've been doing a lot with the weight machines. I've been pretty good about keeping up with the core strength work at home. I've also been working TKD stances and actually went to class on Tuesday. The only thing that's giving me some problems is the leg extension machine. We go up with both legs, then lower it with just the bad one...sometimes it hurts my shin right under the knee. Not too happy about that, but I'm sure it will go away as things continue to heal. We've kept working jumping and running in place on the mini trampoline and that has been feeling better as I get more confident in my leg strength. I'm still putting in time on the bike to get some cardio work too.

I also get some workouts from walking Rowlf. We've been taking him on some longer walks because it's the only way to tire him out. He hasn't caught on to fetching yet. He's getting pretty good with "sit" and "come" though. "Stay" is hit or miss. His ears are starting to stand up and he seems to get a little bigger each day. He went to the vet Tuesday and weighed in at 19 pounds.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.