Monday, June 18, 2007

Rowlf is keeping me busy...can't take my attention off of him for more than a few seconds when he's awake. He's very cute though...he tends to get very wild in the evenings and starts chewing on everything, particularly me and Steve. I'd like to take him on more walks during the day to burn off some more energy, but it's been very hot. When I take him out he's always in a hurry to get into the shade or back inside.

Physical therapy has been going well. I saw the doctor again today and he seemed pleased with my progress. Today at therapy we hit the leg press, hamstring curl, and leg extension machines pretty hard, so I was kind of sore after that. It's all part of getting my quad strength back though. Also did this odd skating thing. Basically a very slick piece of plastic that you slide back and fourth on. I've been doing some good time on the stationary bike to get some cardio work in. Over the next few weeks we'll start working on a fast walk to a light jog on the treadmill.

Our air conditioner has been running non-stop and it's still 83 degrees in the house. Steve called the landlord today, so hopefully it'll get looked at soon.

No comments: