Monday, November 2, 2009

I went to TKD twice last week, plus participated quite a bit while I was teaching Wed. Did some weights and core work during a couple afternoons. Yesterday I went three miles on the treadmill. Ran the first, the alternated between walking and running for the next two. After the first mile my IT band started tightening up. I tried stretching afterwards, but my hips are sore today. A couple weeks ago it flared up while jogging, so I had been taking it easy on the treadmill. Yesterday was the longest I had gone since that started. I'll stretch it again today and hopefully I'll get a few decent runs in later in the week.

I go back to work tomorrow, so that will make things more difficult in terms of motivating myself to work out. However, I'll be standing and walking around more during the day (as opposed to sitting most of the day), so that might offset things from a weight loss stand point (but not in terms of conditioning).

Weight this morning: 158 lbs.

No comments: