Friday, November 20, 2009

Getting a little frustrated. I keep working out and watching what I eat and I was hovering in the 158-159 range. This morning I was at 156.5, though, so maybe there has been some progress.

Last night went to the Karate seminar and got a good quad workout, in addition to some interesting technique work. It was a good experience. Went to class Monday and Thursday, and Wednesday I had the class do mostly conditioning that I did as well. That was probably the best workout of the week. Lots of punching, jumping rope, balance ball, kicking. Little bits of everything.

It's become a lot harder to get motivated to do treadmill work or workout at home now that I'm working during the day. I did get on the treadmill after work on Monday. James fell asleep when we got home, so I decided I should do it while I had the chance. I did intervals of going faster than normal (7), jogging (6), and walking (4). I'll try to get on the treadmill at least once over the weekend.

No comments: