Saturday, June 7, 2008

OK, so again, it's been a while since an update. The test went well, other than the concrete break. I only broke two of the three. I'll get another chance at the OMAC test in July, though. I did get through my 4 board side kick without any trouble, which I was very happy about.

Today we started out big kitchen project. Part one is the floor. Then, an island and replacing the other counter tops and cabinets. We were going to do this in a couple different stages, but we might be able to get a counter top that we like on sale if we do it all before the end of the summer. We haven't decided what to do yet.

Today I ran a 5K with Steve, my dad, and Max. It ended up on the warning track inside the baseball stadium, so that was cool. The humidity was uncool. I was very sweaty.

It is likely that I will update more than once a month since track is now over and school is out.

No comments: