Tuesday, June 24, 2008

New plan for the kitchen...we're doing it all at once. We were going to order just the island and then do the rest later in the summer, but we can only get the discounted price on the counter top if we order at least 25 sq. feet. So, we had to finalize all the measurements this week and then we'll order everything on Saturday.

On Saturday Steve and I are doing a 4 mile run in hyde park (Hyde Park Blast). I don't know why it's 4 miles instead of the standard charity 5K, but at least it won't be too hot. It's at 8 in the morning.

I'm subbing for MyTien's TKD classes for the next month while she's out of town. That will keep my late afternoons and evenings busy. It also means a little extra summer money. And I'll get to see some students that I usually don't teach. In July I'll start going through lesson plans and PowerPoint's to make revisions.

No comments: