Saturday, September 22, 2007

school makes me sick

So, I've fallen victim to the major hazard of working in a school...I got whatever cold has been going around. I feel a little better today, but not great. I've used this as a reason (excuse) not to run. I have still done some other stuff. Steve's parents are in town the weekend too, so that is additionally reducing the chances that I accomplish any real physical therapy. The schedule at Spectrum has changed and my physical therapist doesn't stay late right now, so I have to step up and do everything on my own for a couple weeks. This means getting into the weight room at school. It shouldn't be a big deal...none of the sports teams are currently using it on a regular basis, so there shouldn't be too many people in there at once.

Interim grades are due on Tuesday so I have to somehow get everything grading and in the computer by then. I'm usually pretty good about keeping on top of grades, but I somehow ended up having multiple large assignments all turned in at about the same time and now I have a ton to do for both biology and environmental science. I'm trying to get some done now, and I'll probably do some more while watching football tomorrow.

No comments: