Sunday, September 16, 2007

I tried running this morning, but my knee started hurting so I stoped after 3/4 of a mile. I did do some strength stuff though, and that went well. Overall PT for the week was good. I don't have anything scheduled for next week yet. I am going to start using the weight room at school a couple times a week and go to PT less.

Doctor appointment went well on Monday. I got hte OK to do most things at TKD as long as I didn them slowly. I'm not suppose to pivot or start or stop quickly. I pretty much just suppose to keep building quad strength until he's sure that the graft has healed all the way. I will be building up activity over the next two months and then hopefully when I go back to see him in November I'll get the go ahead to do whatever I can.

The weather is great. Rowlf actually likes being outside now that it isn't so hot. We're going over to my parent's today to watch football in High Def. Go Bengals! (Edited post game: Boo Defense!!)

No comments: