Thursday, October 9, 2008

I'm going to a tournament next Saturday in Dayton. Just doing forms...I don't train enough to spar right now. Steve has his second pretest for his black belt test tonight. The focus is on sparing and breaking. I don't know if I'll be judging or not.

Last night I had my first class as the official Wednesday night teacher. I made it relatively hard since people show up to Wed nights to get a good workout. Everyone was sweating, so I guess I accomplished the goal.

Hopefully Max and I will get a chance to run through our two person staff form. We are going to try to get it on video so the next time we forget a piece we have something to look at. At one point this summer we forgot part, and since we've changed it from the original, no one else could help us out so we just had to keep doing it until one of us remembered.

No comments: