Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Rowlf got neutered today. Steve dropped him off at the vet this morning. They keep him for observation and then I pick him up after school tomorrow.

The school week has been going by fast which is nice, since next week won't. We have parent conferences on Tuesday. This means that I will be at school from 6:45ish until 8:45ish. I will get home around 9:30, then I'll go right back there in the morning. On the plus side, I go to an AP conference at Xavier next Thursday. This means an 8 minute drive instead of 40...good deal!

I have the e-mail update list ready...with all 4 of the parents who asked to be on it. Our online parent access to grades is not working (I don't know why) and it apparently won't be working until 2nd semester. So, at the request of a parent I decided to offer parents the chance to get e-mail updates on test dates, projects, etc. Unfortunately I couldn't be given the parent e-mail that we had on file (??). So I sent letters home with the students. I suspect most parents never got them. At least I tired...and I carefully documented the fact that I tried.

No comments: