Sunday, August 19, 2007

Moved

I haven't been that good about physical therapy on my own this past week due to the whole moving thing. Good news is that we are all moved, if not all unpacked. I have to go back to work tomorrow, so I have to try to get ready for that too. Tomorrow will be busy. I have to go up for the teacher workday, then go to physical therapy when I get home. Fitting in PT will become more and more difficult as school starts again. A main difficulty is the amount of time I have to spend driving. Plus, I have to make sure I can get home to spend some time with Rowlf, since he's not used to being left for more than a few hours at a time. He should adapt to it pretty quickly though. We've made him an area in the basement where he'll be staying during the day until he's old enough to be trusted not to destroy the house if left to roam free.

No comments: